Registered Nurse Job in Omaha, Nebraska : NE
Looking for Registered Nurse Jobs? See currently available Registered Nurse job openings on registered-nurse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any registered nurse job . We provide job resources for Registered Nurse positions throughout the industry. registered-nurse.jobs.net also provides Registered Nurse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Registered Nurse by either city or state.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is a registered nurse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Registered Nurse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your registered nurse job search on registered-nurse.jobs.net today.
Rn (Registered Nurse)
Rn (Registered Nurse) Job Description
MaximHealthcare Services is seeking a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) to help carefor the children we serve in the comfort of their own homes or in a variety ofschool districts! We serve children fromnewly born to attending high school. TheRegistered Nurse will assume responsibility and accountability for delivery ofpatient care, demonstrate ability to make clinical judgments in an effectiveand efficient manner with supervision of an internal clinical supervisor youwill work closely with. The Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable formanaging patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Use your nursing expertise to work in partnership with parents,other trained caregivers and physicians caring for the child. This unique nursingopportunity will give you the chance to make a difference in the child andfamilies lives each and every day.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Omaha Registered Nurse Job