Registered Nurse Job in Omaha, Nebraska : NE
Looking for Registered Nurse Jobs? See currently available Registered Nurse job openings on registered-nurse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any registered nurse job . We provide job resources for Registered Nurse positions throughout the industry. registered-nurse.jobs.net also provides Registered Nurse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Registered Nurse by either city or state.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is a registered nurse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Registered Nurse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your registered nurse job search on registered-nurse.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse Job Description
RN Registered Nurse
TMS Services has over 30 years of experience placing nurses in leading Omaha-area healthcare facilities. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we can match you to an RN position with your desired schedule. Day, evening, and night shifts are available. Come to a staffing agency that offers positions with the flexibility you need in your professional life!
As an RN Registered Nurse, you will provide nursing care patients in a hospital or other healthcare settings.
Your duties in this registered nurse (RN) role will include:
- Performing patient-care assessments and collecting other relevant patient data
- Developing plans for patient care and revising those plans as necessary
- Delivering nursing care to patients based on their care assessments and evaluating patients’ response to nursing interventions
Omaha Registered Nurse Job
Registered Nurse Job RequirementsAs a Registered Nurse (RN), your strong communication skills and proactive approach to patient care will be an asset in this role. You must also be respectful of patient privacy and confidentiality as you develop relationships of trust with patients and coworkers.
Specific qualifications for the nursing position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN license issued by the state of Nebraska, or a compact state license while awaiting licensure
- At least 1 year of hospital or long term care experience
- Must have current CPR (BLS)
Please apply on our website at www.tmsservices.com