Registered Nurse Job in Little Rock, Arkansas : AR
Looking for Registered Nurse Jobs? See currently available Registered Nurse job openings on registered-nurse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any registered nurse job . We provide job resources for Registered Nurse positions throughout the industry. registered-nurse.jobs.net also provides Registered Nurse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Registered Nurse by either city or state.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is a registered nurse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Registered Nurse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your registered nurse job search on registered-nurse.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse Job Description
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the patients’ age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in good standing, by the state of employment.
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment.
- ACLS certification required within one year of employment or as available courses allow (Applies to full-time staff RN, Charge Nurses, ICU and PRN who routinely charge and/or work ICU.)
Little Rock Registered Nurse Job