Registered Nurse Job in Detroit, Michigan : MI
Looking for Registered Nurse Jobs? See currently available Registered Nurse job openings on registered-nurse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any registered nurse job . We provide job resources for Registered Nurse positions throughout the industry. registered-nurse.jobs.net also provides Registered Nurse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Registered Nurse by either city or state.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is a registered nurse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Registered Nurse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your registered nurse job search on registered-nurse.jobs.net today.
Prior Authorization Registered Nurse
Prior Authorization Registered Nurse Job Description
Prior Authorization Nurse / Concurrent Review Nurse
Looking for full-time nurses of all backgrounds to staff a brand new department with a major insurance company.
- Promote the quality and cost effectiveness of medical care by applying clinical acumen and the appropriate application of policies and guidelines to prior authorization requests.
- Perform telephonic review of prior authorization requests for appropriate care and setting, following guidelines and policies, and approve services or forward requests to the appropriate Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and case management team electronically or telephonically to coordinate member care
- Educate providers on utilization and medical management processes
- Provide clinical knowledge and act as a clinical resource to non-clinical team staff
- Enter and maintain pertinent clinical information in various medical management systems
- Associate’s degree in Nursing or Nursing diploma from an Accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Knowledge of healthcare and managed care preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Current state’s RN license.
877-782-3334, EXT 246[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Detroit Registered Nurse Job