Registered Nurse Job in Omaha, Nebraska : NE 68131
Looking for Registered Nurse Jobs? See currently available Registered Nurse job openings on registered-nurse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any registered nurse job . We provide job resources for Registered Nurse positions throughout the industry. registered-nurse.jobs.net also provides Registered Nurse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Registered Nurse by either city or state.
registered-nurse.jobs.net is a registered nurse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Registered Nurse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your registered nurse job search on registered-nurse.jobs.net today.
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn)
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn) Job DescriptionOverview
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Dialysis Registered Nurse is key to providing specialized nursing care in the in-center hemodialysis unit. The RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality optimal outcomes.
This position is full-time, 4 days/week.
- Performs hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved facility policies and procedures.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet quality standards.
- Monitors the patient during dialysis, assess any emergent changes in the patient's condition, and communicates any problems to the physician and patient's family.
- Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra, and post dialysis medications and charge items in the Medical Information System (MIS) and on the treatment flow sheet.
- Follows CDC/CMS regulations with strict reinforcement of infection control.
- Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and chart reviews, as assigned.
- Documents patient education to ensure compliance with the local ESRD Network, CMS, DCI corporate and clinic requirements.
- Interacts with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate continuity of care.
- Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed by the head nurse.
- Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to maintain medication inventory, ensure the dialysis machines are functioning properly, and maintain an adequate stocking of unit supplies.
- Works with the head nurse and nurse manager to assure that OSHA compliance, occurrence reporting, and emergency preparedness is up to date.
Omaha Registered Nurse Job
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn) Job Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on and theory orientation/training in order to equip our nurses for success.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see:
Options Apply to this Omaha Registered Nurse Job